One Day Quick Training on MS-Excel
An advanced power training in MS-Excel for people short on time using MS-Excel regularly for M.I.S.
This is an effective investment with MS-Excel Functions in an Advanced manner for Better, Faster & Error Free Reporting.
- Will be held on Sunday. 30th September 2018. (Next Session Date will be updated here.)
- The session will be divided into two parts: Pre-Lunch Session and Post-Lunch Session
- Batch Size will be 5 to 10
- Speed up your MS-Excel M.I.S Reporting
- Arrange your data systematically and optimally.
- Present your data in a way that is easier to understand.
- Make better MIS Report.
- Improve quality of your data for a better MIS use.
- Divided in Two Sessions
- Both sessions will have 1 test each of 30 mins
- Pre-Lunch Session will be from 10:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
- Test 1- 12:30 P.M. to 01:00 P.M.
- Lunch- 01:00 P.M. to 02:00 P.M.
- Post-Lunch Session- 02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.
- Test 2- 04:30 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.
- Notes & Handouts
- Welcome Drink
- Tea/Coffee Break
- Practical Exercise
- Certificate of Training
ExcelProkit® Essential Excel Training for Business
This is the course that will bring you up to speed with all the essential MS-Excel functions that one must know as a business user.
Learn to use MS-Excel as more than a Calculator.
Especially Suited for
- Graduates in Commerce and Finance Fields
- Including MBA / CA / CFA Students
- Businessmen and Professionals who use MS Excel on a Daily basis.
- Sessions Required 6 to 8
- Functions Covered 35-40 (Including Look Up and Reference Functions)
- Thrice a week
- 100% Practical Examples relevant to actual Work
- Learn to process and manage data faster and with Accura
- Certificate issued > ExcelProkit Essential MS-Excel for Business
ExcelProkit® Advance Excel Training for Business
This is the Flagship course that will make you an Expert in MS-Excel use with advanced skills in managing and presenting Data.
You will be able to do advanced data analysis for your business, do dynamic charting , create automated business reports and much more.
Learn to use MS-Excel the way it was meant to be
Especially suggested for experienced MS-Excel users.
- Functions Covered 60-70
- Sessions 12 to 14
- Thrice a week
- 100% Practical Input
- Learn to make a dynamic MIS for your Business just using MS-Excel
- Certificate issued > ExcelProkit Advance MS-Excel for Business
Following are some Sample MIS reports using MS Excel in an Advanced Manner.
You may download these to understand how users are able to create and take output in similar or better way after completing our Training Programs